Cuttino's Georgian Life

A journal of my Peace Corps service in the Republic of Georgia, 2006-2008.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Winding down training

A short post for now as I have to get back to studying Georgian language so I can pass the language exam. If I score "intermediate low" they'll stop hounding me for the rest of my service. Basically I have to be able to answer simple questions, speak in complete sentences and be able to discuss things like the weather and what I'm wearing.

Only two days of training left! As of Friday morning, I will be an official Peace Corps Volunteer. More updates soon...I've got three weeks before I start my job, so I'll have plenty of time to update this thing.

In the meantime, I posted a few more pictures on Webshots a few days ago.

Droebit!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your pictures are beautiful! It looks so different from Jordan! I wish I got to see things that were green once in a while.

    I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home